Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Little Break for Me!


No, you aren't in the Twilight Zone... it is still Saturday (or Sunday for some of my friends). Yes, I'm posting twice in one day! LOL

After looking at the Hanna stamps earlier, I had to jump back into my craft room and whip this up. I've had this set (Cafe) for awhile, but hadn't inked it up in ages. Plus, I couldn't wait to dive into the new SU In-Color cardstock and DP. This is Melon Mango cardstock, and Razzleberry Lemonade DP. Now I have a serious craving for some lemonade. I think I have to make a run to the store!

I love the new In-Colors, so stay tuned for more samples.

I colored Hanna with my Copics. For her dress, I colored the entire dress and then went back with my white gel pen to fill in the polka dots. I cut the table out and popped it up in front of her with some Dimensionals. And did you notice the bit of bling at her ears??? I love bling! Those are Taylor's Tiny Twinkles; they, and the ribbon, are from Taylored Expressions.

Okay, seriously, I have to get some lemonade! And I'm not exactly dressed for a run to the store, so off I go to whine, I mean sweet talk, my husband into going for me. (*wink*)

Night all!

4 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

This is great, I love the white polka dots on the dress and ribbon!

Stamp and Smile said...

I'm so happy I have the computer to catch up on your posts Lisa... Mark had it for most of the day (Being I was a hog on Friday and part of Saturday!) and set up the Firefox for me.... you are my first blogger to test this out!

Now on to your AWESOME card... Love all your details and the bling is WOW'za! You sure are doing a great job with the in-colors and DP!! Hugs... Michelle :)

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW WOW WOW Lisa - htis os FABULOUSO dear friend!! LOVE this image and the colours you've used. And look at how that ribbon matches her dress!! Love the way you've layered the table on too - wonderful work my friend!!
Hope you got your lemonade made!
xXx

Vicki G said...

Your card is gorgeous Lisa, I like how you cut out the table!

Vicki