Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sketch Saturday

Happy Saturday! And to all my American friends, Happy Labor Day Weekend! If you're casting about for a good sketch challenge this weekend, why not pop over to Sketch Saturday? I'm excited to say that my little store, The Craft's Meow, is sponsoring this week's sketch challenge! The prize up for grabs is a TCM stamp set of choice!!!

 As this week's hostess, it was my job to come up with a sketch, and here's the one I created for you to play with. I hope you likey!

I decided to showcase one of the two new stamp sets just released at The Craft's Meow called Happy H'owl'oween by Jenny Suchin Designs, paired with It's A Banner Day by Nina B Designs. I know it seems a little early for Halloween cards, but I couldn't resist! ;)

I hope you'll come along and play with us this week! Be sure to stop by the Sketch Saturday blog to see all the wonderful creations from the design team ladies, including our special guest designer, Jessica Fick, who made a gorgeous card featuring Little Frieda. ;)

Have a fabulous day!

8 comments:

Jo said...

It's a lovely sketch, and one I think will be very popular this week.
Thank you.
Thank you also for Little Frieda, I hope you like my card this week.
Your card is fab, who cares that it's too early for halloween, it's a stunner.

Have a great weekend,
Jo xx

Patti J said...

Awww....how much fun is this??? I'm not sure how something 'spooky' can be so cute! Great card, my friend - thanks for sharing!!! Hugs...

Heather Rogers said...

So cute! I love the banner and darling little ghost. :)
Hugs~

Helen L said...

Such a cute card, Lisa: I love it!!! And it's good to see you MAKING a card: since you opened your store you've been busy running it, and not getting as much time to play (and I like to see that my friends get to play: it keeps us all healthy! tee! hee hee!) Have a great long weekend: hope you get alot of play in :-) Hugs, Helen

~amy~ said...

Love it...such a fabbie card!

Linda said...

Hi Lisa I love the way you have used the sketch and the theme you have chosen love Linda

Unknown said...

This is a super fun card, Lisa! Love the stitches! Love the banners!

*Alison* said...

Lisa,
I LOVE this.. I love that you put little spiders in the corners, and the ghost on the vellum is adorable.. I love that fence stamps too.. the banner is perfect, and your stitching just rocks :) hugs