Saturday, September 17, 2011

Happy Day!

Happy Saturday! Whew, I almost didn't get this post up while it's still Saturday... at least here in the US. I know I've got too much on my mind when I totally forgot that yesterday was Friday and that I needed to get my card done for Sketch Saturday. It's either that or I'm going senile. (*grin*) I remembered right before I had to leave for a birthday party, so had to wait until today to make my card. So sorry for the delay!

What I like about this sketch is that it's sort of like piecing together a quilt. It's perfect for pulling together bits and pieces of coordinating paper. I used Schoolhouse by October Afternoon. That sweet image is by Stampin Up! from a set called Greeting Card Kids. Love! The greeting is by SRM.

Please stop by the Sketch Saturday blog to see all the wonderful creations from the design team ladies. And then join us for some fun! This week's sponsor is Bunny Zoe's Crafts, offering a 10 pound gift certificate to spend in their store!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

*Alison* said...

Lisa,
I love that patterned paper you picked for this card.. it's perfect for that fun image.. I love your coloring, and those stars are such a cute touch :)

I know what you mean.. it seems like days are getting shorter and shorter.. :)
hugs

The Crafty Elf said...

Great DP Lisa and I love your take on the sketch! This is a great sketch to use up bits and peices, your right! Have a great weekend!