Saturday, February 19, 2011

Chef Marci!

Happy Saturday! Time for another FABULOUS sketch challenge at Sketch Saturday!!!

Our sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps with prize of a $10 Gift Certificate up for grabs!

I love all the layers Jo puts in her sketches, and this one is no exception. Fun! My card features Chef Marci by La-La Land Crafts, which is currently available in digi, but will soon be released in rubber! I paired her with patterned papers from the Modern Homemaker collection by October Afternoon. The measuring spoon charm, which I've used in lieu of a sentiment, is by Karen Foster Designs. I do believe that cake looks good enough to eat!

I hope you'll join us for this week's sketch! Be sure to drop by the Sketch Saturday blog to see what the rest of the uber-talented design team ladies have come up with. You're sure to be delighted!

Now, out to the garage I go... we're doing a major clean-out this weekend, despite the rain and cold. This is the only weekend Paul will be in town for awhile, so I ordered a dumpster and now we're all cleaning out our respective rooms. I just wish it weren't so darn cold outside today. But I can't dis my favorite kind of winter weather. The sound you hear are my chattering teeth...

Hugs!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's such a cutie! I love the colors of the card and I always enjoy seeing your coloring!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh she is lookin so good.

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa! Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

Cazza said...

Fab card Lisa, your colouring is amazing!! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable Lisa...love her red pants!!

Patti J said...

What a sweetie! She looks like she's having such a great time! Love your card, Lisa! Hugs...

Jen said...

Love what you did with Chef Marci!

By the way I put a link to your blog on my blog with our picture from CHA :)

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just precious!

Kristine said...

OOOOH, fabby fabby, love love LOVE! =) Great job!!

Silvia said...

Oh boy, this little card is so adorable. I just love it!

hugs,

Stacy Morgan said...

This is totally CUTE... Great colors, image is so darn cute and fabulous coloring.

Alice said...

Marci is soooooooo adorable!! you colored her beautifully! love love this beauty, Lisa!