Saturday, January 22, 2011

You're Sew Sweet!

Hey everyone! Happy Saturday!!! Time for another fun sketch challenge at Sketch Saturday!!!

My card features Lavender Quilter from Kraftin' Kimmies to celebrate my other favorite hobby, quilting! In fact, I'm spending the day today at Road to California with my sweet friend Alicia, gazing lovingly at all the beautiful fabrics, ribbon, buttons and quilts. A veritable feast for the eyes!

The background paper is, appropriately, from the Material Girl collection by Cosmo Cricket. It seemed only right to add a bit of stitching. (*grin*)

I hope you'll join us this week at Sketch Saturday. Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps! You'll definitely want to pop over to the Sketch Saturday blog to see what the other talented ladies on the design team have come up with. Another feast for the eyes!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'm slowly getting my life back to normal after our last trip to Arizona. Grandma E is settled into her new digs and I think she really likes it there. Now I've got to get ready for CHA!

Have a great day!

No comments: