Hey everyone, time for another fantastic challenge at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps!!!
Valentine Oliver and paired him with patterned paper from the Sugar Rush collection by Basic Grey. As you can see, I cut out the words "amore, Amour and LOVE" from the patterned paper to create the greeting for my card.
Come on over and join us this week! You'll not only enjoy playing with the sketch, but you'll also have a chance to win a stamp from Sparkle! For more inspiration, take a peek at what the rest of the design team have created with this fabby sketch:
Lisa (that's me!)
With the new year upon us, we are looking to add a new position to the Sparkle Creations team. We are having an open call for a Sponsorship Coordinator. Below are the specifications and requirements for the position.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for finding and maintaining sponsorships for Sparkle Creations
- Work with DT Coordinator to update our sponsorship schedule
- Make card samples for the sponsorships SCRS participates in
- Posting sponsorships on the SCRS blog
- Must be able to write professionally and clear
- Have excellent card making and photography skills
- Knowledge on creating blog posts in Blogger
- A public place to post your cards (can be blog, Flickr, Splitcoast, etc)
- Free product with each SCRS release
- 25% off all other purchases in the SCRS store
- Your name
- 3 of your best cards within the last few months (doesn't have to be SCRS images, but should be something in the same lines of style)
- Your blog or gallery link
- Any current DTs that you are on (having DT experience is not a requirement for this position)
Have a LOVE-ly day!