Friday, October 8, 2010

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps New Release Blog Hop!

Edited to add: Sharette is the lucky winner of Elf Oliver from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps! Woo hoo!!! Sharette, I'm going to email you with the deets. Congratulations!!!
 

Wheeeee!!! It's time for the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps October release!!! Yep, you can now purchase the SIX Christmas cuties you've been seeing for the past five days, including our showcase for today, Sledding Chloe!

The fun starts at the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog. You'll definitely want to start there and follow along, leaving comments along the way for chances to win prizes!!!

I tell ya, that Chloe really knows how to ride in style... first on her adorable scooter, then in her zippy convertible "bug," and now in her very own sleigh! I had such fun coloring up this cute image. I paired Chloe and her reindeer friend with DP from the Candy Cane Christmas collection by Stampin Up, adding a bit of Liquid Applique to make some "snow" and a greeting from, yep, you guessed it, something I've had in my stash forever... Marcella by K.

I'm the last stop on the hop, so you'll want to head on over to the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps store and be among the first to get your hands on these adorable new stamps! Enjoy!!!

29 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Laurel said...

Adorable!

Kisha said...

adorable card! Love the snow :) You do such a great job with cards!

Kate said...

So cute. I just love this card! Stamps are so adorable.

Crafty Jenn said...

So cute Lisa! Love the little landscape you created.

Shaela said...

how fun! the puffy edges are such a great touch :)

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

Oh my goodness!! So so pretty and fun!

Marjorie said...

Such a fun card! I love the snowy hill scene you created for her ;)

Anonymous said...

So fun!!!

faithnme said...

OMG.. you did an amazing job with the card. every litte detais is just RIGHT ON!!!1

GREAT JOB

Hugs,
Sharette

Anonymous said...

very cute!!!! I have reached the end...now my fingers are crossed that I may win!!! :) thanks for all the great idea's!

TK said...

This is just so cute how you have her sleigh sliding down the hill. So clever! I love this.

Lena said...

Chloe really knows how to ride in style.LOL
I can't agree with you anymore,Lisa.
Love your layout,especially the snowy hill scene.

KanataNewf said...

Love all the dimension on your card - and yes - Chloe does indeed know how to ride in style. I think she is my absolute fave in the SCRS collections in every release.

Patti P. said...

I LOVE your lo....the hill is so cute and the bg paper with trees...perfection. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card.

Unknown said...

Darling, Lisa! Love the sweet scene you've created here!

Michelle said...

Awww... really cute card! Love the "puffy" snow too!!

Unknown said...

OMGosh...I can't believe how different each card has been through this hop...and I love them all! I love your snowy little hillin this one.

Kimberley said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute! Love the curvy snow hill!

Donna C said...

Such inspiration through this hop ! love your card and i may have to go shopping for some of that paper with SU as it is PERFECT with this image .... and I want this stamp for sure ! LOL ! TFS !

Ginette said...

Oh My goodness...you did such a great job on this card. I love the paper and the colors...

Liway said...

Such a fabulous card!! Love how you added the snowy hills!!! :) Great job!!

scrappernic said...

Fun card! I love the hills and the whimsical lettering! Great job!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

This card is snow much fun!
Hugs
Tanya

Debbie DP said...

Cute cute card. Love this new release

Beth aka BR-T said...

Lisa this is super, I love the texture of the liquid Applique! Beth aka BR-t

Alice said...

cute cute cute!!! LOVE this adorable image, that deer in the backseat is too cute!! a must have!! =) off the the store!

faithnme said...

WOW.. I can't belive that I WON!!! .. thank u so very much.. can't wait to play with!!


Hugs,
Sharette

Debbie Pamment said...

Fabuloous scene you've created - I can almost hear the swoosh of the sled blades through the snow!
xXx