Saturday, September 11, 2010

Waltzingmouse Stamps September New Release Preview Day 3

Hi all! I'm afraid I'm running late with my preview card today. Please check back later. In the meantime, you'll find stunning eye candy at the Waltzingmouse Stamps blog and on the blogs of the Design Team: Julia, Mona, Carly, Jennifer, Bonnie, Lynn, Anya, Belinda and Laurie


Enjoy!

Edited to add: Well, the day ran away from me and I never finished my card. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and I'm well on my way. But I know you saw lots of awesome eye candy on Claire's blog and the Design Team blogs...and over at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog. I will definitely be back tomorrow for the new release Blog Waltz, so please join me for that!

2 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Lisa,

Take your time, I'm sure you will create something really nice, so I'll check back later!

Hugs, wendy

Kristine said...

Uh-Huh! I bet I know what's keeping you too!!! Heehee. Hope you're having an AWESOME week Lisa! I'm sure you have a lot to share soon? *Ü* Have a great Sunday.