Thursday, September 30, 2010

Super Cupcake Marci!

Hey everyone! Sorry I'm posting this so late, but it's been "one of those days." However, all stress goes away and is replaced with a smile when I see this cutie... Super Cupcake Marci! She's one of the newest releases over at La-La Land Crafts. I suppose she could easily become a Halloween card, but I think she makes a great girl's birthday card... or a "just because" card. Who doesn't want to get such sweetness in the mail any time?

I was fishing around for a good sketch on Stampin' When I Can, and found this one at Stamps & Fun. The DP and chipboard piece are from the Alphabet Soup collection by My Mind's Eye. The cupcake trim punch is by EK Success. I know my color choices might seem a bit strange, but what girl doesn't like to mix and match? LOL

Thanks so much for stopping by! For more inspiration featuring all your favorite Marci and Luka and animal friends images, jump on over to the La-La Land Crafts blog. It's a daily dose of sweet eye candy!!

5 comments:

Irina Blount said...

Your Super Cupcake Marci is oh so SUPER SWEET!!! LOVE your card Lisa!!!

Unknown said...

Super sweet! Thanks for sharing :)

Alice said...

hehe! she is super cute!! LOVE your card, Lisa!

1LuvnMama said...

OMGoodness Lisa! Super Cupcake Marci is divine! Great choice of colors! Hey, what till my post . . . I used the same EK Success punch! I luv that punch!

Debbie Pamment said...

She is SUPER gorgeous Lisa - I'm just LOVING these new La-La Land kids!
xXx