Wednesday, September 15, 2010

La-La Land Crafts New Release!!!

Exciting news!!! Today is the day that FIVE new Marci stamps (plus Marci's Panda) are being released at La-La Land Crafts! Yep, that's right... you can now purchase Birthday Marci, Ballerina Marci, Sweet Dreams Marci, Marci with Rose and Cheerleader Marci as rubber stamps!  If you buy all five, you get Marci's Panda free!!! All the deets and a look at all of the images are available on the La-La Land Crafts blog.

My card features Sweet Dreams Marci. If you were as cute as her, you'd have sweet dreams, too! lol

I can't tell you how much fun I have coloring these sweet images. Each one is just as cute as the last. If I were you, I'd buy all five! (*wink*)

The DP is by Melissa Frances, and that beautiful flower was made by my dear friend (and La-La Land Crafts design teammate) Kim Yu.

I can't wait to see your Marci creations! Don't forget, we now have a Customer Gallery for you to browse and share!

Have a la la lovely day!

8 comments:

Alice said...

awww... this is so sweet, Lisa!! adorable card!

Julia Aston said...

Super coloring on your sweet image Lisa!

Catherine said...

This is such a sweet card Lisa ! I love the image - so cute ! - and the flower is gorgeous ! Smiles from Catherine

Kellie said...

Naaaaw she is so adorable, but your colouring just brings her to life, love the image!
Hugs xx

Cazza said...

Wow, Lisa I've been looking through all your cards and have to say they're all AMAZING!! Your colouring is perfect, just stunning :o) xxx

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

PERFECT coloring! Super Sweet!

Helen said...

Very sweet! Those flowers are beautiful, too!

Unknown said...

Soooo sweet!