Monday, May 10, 2010

So What's the Question?


Hey y'all! The question is: what time is it??? The answer is: it's Tiddly Inks Challenge time!!! Woot woot!!!

Our challenge this week is to use the colors yellow, orange and turquoise in your card/project. I love those colors together... so summer-y!  I dug around in my stash and found a bit of DP from the Pink Flamingo collection by Stampin Up, which pairs perfectly (of course) with Tempting Turquoise, along with a bit of the 72 & Sunny DP by We R Memory Keepers.

This ADORABLE image is called Inky Avenger, which comes with two greetings. I just LOVE the Avenger series of digis by Tiddly Inks. This particular image and greeting are perfect for me, because I've been known to lose track of the question from time to time...isn't that right Betty? (*grin*)

I channeled my friend Alice in the design of this card... I love the way Alice makes cards using the Labels 8 Nesties by Spellbinders, so I decided to try it myself. I'm definitely making these more often! Thanks Alice! You always inspire and delight me with your WONDERful art!

Won't you come play with us at Tiddly Inks this week? Christy has added tons of new images to the store, and more are being added today. For lots of inspiration, be sure to stop by and see what the rest of the Tiddly Inkers and Guest Tiddly Inkers have come up with using these fun summer colors:



And of course the artist herself: Christy Croll!


Have a Tiddly Tuesday!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhh...i'm gonna have to try this nestie card..it just looks so fabby!!

Great card, love the dp's xx

Debbie Pamment said...

Super cute, super fabulous! You are on a roll with your cardmaking my friend!
xXx

Kristine said...

ROTFL! This is so you Lisa (& ME too!) in fact I could name a few others but I won't, LOL!! So funny! Love it! These images ARE soo Cute and you do a great job wtih them. Love the Nestie shape for your card base. *Ü*

Tammy said...

LOL...this is just darling!! I have never tried making a card with my nesties. Hmmmm you have inspired me to try and I love your sentiment with that image!! PERFECT!

Larissa said...

Great card Lisa! Love the shape of your card, I think I need to add these nesties to my wishlist.

Hugs,
Larissa

Lysa said...

Lisa, she is SUPER cute.. love the shaped card & your coloring!

Danni said...

Oh my!! so adorable and cute!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Alice said...

super duper cute, Lisa!! LOVE the happy and fun colors you used and of course the shape!! =) you are so sweet, my friend!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Oh my gosh she is ADORABLE and I LOVE the shape of your card and that fun button. This is TOO cute!