Saturday, April 24, 2010

Friendship Needs No Words


What a wonderful expression of friendship! I love that the DP acts as the greeting for this simple card. "Friendship needs no words." "A friend is a present..." "Friends are born not made." All so true. Except I don't know too many friends who don't have words! That's one of the best parts about having friends... chatting with them. Men just don't get it, do they? (*wink*)

This card is for Laura's Sketch 50 at 2 Sketches 4 You, I think 2S4Y is a really classy sketch challenge blog. I'm so glad I found it!

I turned the sketch on its side and used my brand new Round & Round 3rd Anniversary Customer Appreciation stamp set from Papertrey Ink. It's such a fun set with lots of possibilities for quick and easy cards. If you want a peek, jump into the PTI Gallery... there's an album set up with a preview proof of the stamps and lots of samples made by the Design Team.

The DP is from the Raspberry Fizz Mix by Papertrey Ink, with the coordinating cardstock as the base, plus a bit of black cardstock to give the card a bit of pop. I hope you likey!

I'll see you tomorrow with a new challenge for Stampin' Sisters in Christ!


8 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Very striking!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, dear friend! Hmmm...I jabber all the time! According to my DH, I'm never at a loss for 'words'!!! Hugs!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a lovely card! I love the hot pink!

Sue from Oregon said...

What a dramatic pink card...love it!

Debbie Pamment said...

LOVE the hot pink with B&W - and how true is that sentiment!!!
xXx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun sketch Lisa!! You did an awesome job with it!! I just love the hot pink and black combo!! The sentiment for your top panel is so beautiful and true!!
hugs,
Chris

Heather P. said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, and the colors are FAB! :)

Helen said...

I love your dp combo!!! This is such a pretty card!
Blessings!
~H