Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Introducing Candy Cane La-La!

Here she is, the girl you've been waiting to see... Candy Cane Lala! Isn't she cute! Last Wednesday, we gave you sneak peeks of all the new Christmas stamps being released today at La-La Land Crafts. Today we reveal them in full and announce the winner of the ginormous super delicious blog candy on the La-La Land Crafts Blog, and the winners of blog candy being offered by individual members of the Design Team... including mine.

Without further ado, the winner of Window Lala is:

Kristine! Woo hoo!!! And I swear it wasn't rigged. I've shown the results from Random.org above, plus I counted like 10 times to make sure I got it right. Congratulations, Kris! I'll get Window Lala in the mail to you asap.

My sincere thanks to each of you for entering to win. Come back soon because I'm about to post a HUGE blog candy opportunity for which there will be THREE winners! All my blog followers will be eligible to win!

Be sure to click on over to the La-La Land Crafts Blog to see all of the new stamps, and then hop on over to La-La Land Crafts and fill your basket with some of the cutest images around! We also hope you'll join us in this week's challenge, which is to make a card or project with a Christmas or Winter theme. How easy is that! What are you waiting for?

Speaking of challenges, my card follows this week's sketch challenge at The Diedrich Dare by Jessica's daughter Madelynn. The DP is Eskimo Kisses by Basic Grey. Please come play with us this week if you can. To get you inspired, check out what the other Daredevils have in store for your viewing pleasure:

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a la-la-lovely day!

17 comments:

Vicki G said...

Sweet sweet Card Lisa!

Sheila said...

Hiya Lisa,
Your card is just gorgeous hun, I love it!, I need me that Spellbinders die :) it's lush!!.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh soo pretty, awesome job.

Sandra MacLean said...

Lisa, you did a great job with this week' sketch! And I LOVE that new stamp! Not that I need any more stamps, but I have to check thse out now! LOL

Debbie Pamment said...

This is gorgeous Lisa!!! Love the pink - so bright and cheery! And you've couloured Lala soooo well! I wish you wouldn't do that - have waaayyy too many stamps to play with and you just keep on tempting me - LOL. I keep looking at this and thinking I have that DP, I have that nesite - I just need to stamp - nooooooo - LOL
Lotsaluv
xXx

Cat said...

Such a pretty card, Lisa! I really like the pink die cut!

Kim R. said...

You did a great job with the sketch. That stamp is so cute. I'm going to have to check out the store.

Darla said...

Such a fun card Lisa! This gets me in the mood to make some Christmas cards. Great coloring! You did a great job on the sketch!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SO cute Lisa! I'm a HUGE fan of that DP and that new stamp really IS adorable!

NinaB said...

I just got this pendant die and can't wait to use it. Your coloring is just fabulous. That girl image reminds me of my DD. Did you get my email about Friday?

Kristine said...

Whoa...REALLY??? Oh, I'm going back to read that again!! LOL - REALLY??! YAY ME!! :) This is so cute---THANK YOU LISA!! Your card is sooo stinkin' cute too! I love her in dark brown hair and eyes and your cotton candy pinks are perfectly YUMMY with that Candy Cane LaLa! :) Can't believe it's 12:16 a.m. right now! I actually got out of bed at 11:30 tonight to see who won the big blog candy at the LLLC blog and remembered I forgot to stop by my wonderful friend's blog too! So glad I DID! Thanks a ton girlfriend.

Hugs!!

Rebecca Ednie said...

such a sweet card. hope you are enjoying being part of the team! Love hte colouring.

Kathy said...

Oh Lisa this is so pretty!! I love that frame around her!! She is a pretty girl and your coloration is fabulous!! Hope you have a great week-end :)Kathy

Anonymous said...

What a fun new stamp and you did such a great job with it!! Between the frame, the colors you chose, and your coloring...she is adorable!!! I love it!!!

Heather Schlatter said...

lisa,

You did a great job on this weeks Whimsical Card!! I love the way you interperated this sketch and those images are totally wonderful I want some now!!!

Great job on this!!!

Heather

Kimmi said...

Beautiful card. Love the papers and the layout is lovely

Hugs

Kimmi x

Maureen said...

Such a pretty card! Your coloring is great and love the papers!