Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wonderful Blog Candy Opportunity!

Okay, before I forget one moment longer, you must click right over to my friend Debbie's blog for an awesome blog candy opportunity! She's celebrating 15,555 hits! And while you're there, browse through her many lovely creations.

Debbie has become a very dear friend to me. We've never met in person, but we feel like we've known each other for ages. Debbie was the inspiration behind the Non-Raffle for the Victorian Bushfires Appeal on Splitcoaststampers. She lives near where the fires burned and knows people directly affected by that horrendous tragedy. We worked side by side on the non-raffle... it would not have been a success without her! The best part for me is that it sealed our friendship forever.

So, run, don't walk, to her blog and tell her I sent ya!

2 comments:

Stamp and Smile said...

Hey Lisa... I just added Debbie's blog candy info to my post tonight. Such AWESOME goodies she is dishing out! I'm just about ready to get to bed and then leaving in the morning for my stampin' weekend! SO EXCITING... :) Smiles and have a super weekend Lisa... CHAT MORE NEXT WEEK! :)

Debbie Pamment said...

Awwww Lisa - you've made me blush!!! Thanx for those lovely words - you really are a true friend!! I'm sure we'll meet somewhere along the way - can't wait!!
Many hugs and xXx