Friday, April 10, 2009

Non-Raffle Prize Winners Now Posted!!!

It took a bit longer than expected, navigating through vacation schedules, getting information from Paypal, organizing the lists and drawing the winners, but we're finally there! You will find the winners list posted by me in this thread on SCS. Jenn Balcer is also entering the winners' names into the prize gallery postings themselves. Congratulations to all the winners, and especially to those who were lucky enough to win multiple prizes!

The winners will be contacted directly by the prize donors to arrange delivery of the prizes. If you are a winner and haven't heard from the prize donor within the next week, please email me and I'll do what I can to help.

Debbie and I want to thank each and every one of you, from the bottom of our hearts, for supporting this worthy cause. Together we raised $3715 USD for the victims of the Victorian Bushfires. That is, quite simply, awesome and humbling.

I hope you all have a wonderful, blessed Easter.


2 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

YAY - we did it!!! Thanx again for all of your hard work - you've been amazing!
xXx

Kay said...

I'm a winner :)

Thanks, Lisa.