Saturday, April 4, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!!!

Hi Everyone! So sorry it's taken me so long to get to my blog candy drawing today. I just wrote down everyone's name on a slip of paper, folded them up, and had my youngest son Avery draw the winning name. And the winner is: Stampowl (Frances Byrne)! Congratulations Frances!!! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net Please email me your address and I'll get your package of goodies mailed out to you right away!

My sincerest thanks to each and every one of you who promoted the fundraiser for the Victorian Bushfires Appeal. I'm quite sure that our fundraiser would not have been a success without each of your efforts. It's wonderful to see people reaching out to help one another, especially during these very difficult economic times. No effort is too small.

We're all waiting on pins and needles to see who wins the prizes. I believe we'll know soon... it's a matter of getting the final information from Paypal and then drawing for the winners, something the good folks at Splitcoaststampers are taking care of for us. We could not have done this without them, and our sincere thanks goes out to SCS, and Jenn Balcer in particular, for all their help and support.

I'll be back tomorrow with a card or two to share. Have a great evening!

2 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Congratulatios to your winner Lisa - I think this fundraiser will have made many of us winners - and not just in material goodies - friendships that are even more important!!
BTW - Can imagine you "muttley" laughing - LOL. Maybe one day we'll be muttleying together - here's hoping.
xXx

Thanx sooo much for all your wonderful leadership, help and support - and I'd like to add mine to Jenn too...mwah mwah

Stamp and Smile said...

So exciting!! Con'grats to the winner and all that fun she will have creating with such "awesome" goodies you put together! Hope you are having a super weekend... I'm blog surfing, which is LONG overdue. But my PJ's are looking for me. He... :) I'll e-mail you more tomorrow! Smiles and nighty night... Michelle :)