Friday, March 27, 2009

Non-Raffle for Victorian Bushfires Appeal Extended thru April 3rd!

Hi everyone! This is a quick post, and I'll be back soon with another, but I wanted to make you all aware (if you don't know already) that the Non-Raffle for the Victorian Bushfires Appeal has been extended through April 3rd. So far, we've raised a little more than $2000, but we think we can do better! We've got approxiamtely 100 prizes in the gallery now. Please post on your blogs and encourage all your friends to donate money to earn chances to win... and help the victims of those devastating fires.

I will likewise extend the blog candy opportunity through April 3rd.

Thanks so much for your support, and I mean that most sincerely.

I actually have a card or two to share, so I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

Stamp and Smile said...

Hey Lisa... I got your e-mail about extending the non-raffle! When I post next I'll add the info... we just got back from eating out tonight and now off to play... I can't sit by the computer for long. (Hubby needs it!) My head would also fall on the keyboard, so I need to keep my creative thoughts going to keep me pumped… For an hour or two... LOL!!! Hugs my friend! :)