Thursday, January 8, 2009

Verve Looking For Love Release Challenge #3

For this card, I pulled out my SASI Sweet Celebration stamp set from Taylored Expressions.Is it my glasses or are my pictures too dark and the color off? I really need to take some photography classes!

This was also a sketch challenge:

As I did for Challenge #2, I used the Valentine Key Ingredients. You can't go wrong when you have a kit full of coordinating papers and embellishments as cool as this! I used the colors in the paper to color the image with my Copic markers. I had a hard time figuring out what to use for my corner embellishment, and finally settled on three "pearls."

Tip: use your Stamp-a-ma-jig when you really want your text to be straight! I was really tired by the time I got to that point and thought I could wing it. Bad decision!

Okay, there is one more challenge and I'm determined to do it, so stay tuned. If I'm not too tired, I'll post it tonight. If not, I'll be sure to do it in the morning before the deadline.

Have a great evening, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Stamp and Smile said...

Just the cutest card! I love the colors together and the 3 pearls in the upper left corner. Your coloring is FANTASTIC!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Man, I have these sketches sitting in my bin . . . you are so on top of things. Great work!