Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Snowball for You!

Hello my blog surfing friends! I just had to post one more snow themed card before I post the Valentine cards I made last night (stay tuned for those). This is another digi download from CC Designs called Winter Sweatpea and Tiger. Unless you're handy with a program like Photoshop Elements and can combine the two images, you'll have to cut Tiger out and mount him next to Sweatpea like I did here. I just had to measure and resize the image to make it fit the way I wanted. The card needed a greeting... "heads up" would have been perfect, but I don't have that in my vast array of stamps, so I picked "For You," one of Hanna's stamps.

I did all the coloring with my Copic markers. The cardstock is Spring Rain (blue) by Papertrey Ink and Chocolate Chip by Stampin Up, as is the blue and white polka dot DSP and the brown felt ribbon.

We are continuing with our Winter Cleaning around here, which I must get back to. I've been loving being a stay-at-home mom during this winter break from work. It's going to be very hard to go back to work next week. But I won't think about that now.

Thanks for stopping by, and I'll be back soon with some Valentine cards!

1 comment:

Susan (coffeeforme) said...

He is so cute. I will have to try the digi download sometime. Love your coloring Lisa.