Sunday, September 7, 2008

Taylor's Cupcake Challenge #32


I always look forward to Taylor's weekly Cupcake Challenge... the sketches are always a lot of fun, and the entries are fabulous! Plus, I... like everyone else...love cupcakes! This week, I used my new Cupcake wheel from Stampin Up to create my stamped panel, colored them with my Copic markers, and used my Signo White gel pen for accents here and there. Since I'm "right-brain challenged," I usually pick my paper first and then use the colors to guide me... works like a charm every time!

Recipe:
Stamps:
Stampin Up Cupcake wheel
Paper: K&Company DP, SU Rose Red carstock, Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate and white cardstock
Ink: Ranger Archival Jet Black ink pad (I rolled my wheel across it to pick up the ink), Copic Markers, Signo white gel pen
Accessories: Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate ribbon

I can't wait for my new stamp sets to come from Taylored Expressions. I ordered all three of her first stamp set releases (so cute!), plus the three Key Ingredients paper and accessories packs this weekend. (I splurged because I sold lots of stamp sets on eBay, so I figure I can treat myself a little!) I'm lucky that Pasadena is pretty close to Riverside, so I should have my goodies soon to play with... just in time for fun Halloween cards and projects. I might even have to try out for Taylor's Top Chef Challenge, although I'm quite sure I don't stand a chance... but it will be fun anyway!

1 comment:

Susan (coffeeforme) said...

This is absolutely adorable. I love how you colored these cute little cupcakes.