Sunday, August 22, 2010

Miss You

I do miss several people. Mostly my family, but also several friends who have moved away. Where does the time go? I need to start traveling!

Hey everyone! Happy Monday! It's time for another fun challenge at The Pink Elephant!

SKETCH CHALLENGE


Our sponsor this week is Inktegrity, a digi shop owned by our very own Joni Wilson! Joni was sweet to allow Ella's Girls to play with some of her adorable images. I chose Tire Swing, which I just love! It was so much fun to color, and would be an awesome image to paper piece. I also think it would make a great backdrop for other images.

Joni designed our awesome sketch, which I flipped on its side and made into a square. The DP is from the Cherry Hill collection by October Afternoon. The greeting is from Claudia & Company, and my apples are Candy Dots (one of my all-time favorite embellishments).

I hope you'll play along with us at The Pink Elephant this week! I can't wait to see what you create with this sketch!

Have a wonderful day!

13 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

This is wonderful! The tree is coloured so stunning!

Hugs Gwendolyn

Unknown said...

Oh I love this tree, Lisa! Love how you added those candy dots!

Janna Werner said...

a great card! i love the tree.

Janna

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

~*Joni said...

Oh this is adorable Lisa!! I was so excited knowing that this tree was in your hands. What a sweet idea to add the red dots, the sentiment is just perfect and your shading is flawless. Thank you so much for bringing this tree to life!! :D

Catherine said...

What a fantastic card Lisa ! Your colouring is absolutely stunning ! Smiles from Catherine

Silvia said...

Your card is so beautiful, Lisa! Your coloring is gorgeous. I love the red brads on the tree, and the sentiment is so perfect for this card.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Stunning cards, Lisa! This lil apple tree is beautiful! I admire your coloring very much! Perfect papers too :)

Happy Monday to you!
hugs, margie

Alicia Garcia said...

AH! You know I *heart* apples. I love your clever use of those candy dots here!

Anonymous said...

Love your card and how you added the apples! So much fun!!!

Jennifer said...

GREAT card! Love that tree, tire swing, and DP!! (=

Alice said...

beautiful coloring on the tree, Lisa! wonderful card!

Kristine said...

Ok, that's possibly the CUTEST tree I've seen yet! Love it, and love the apple paper under the tree... how perfect! =) Great job with the sketch. Although, eh em! I think you rearranged it a bit, LOL! *Ü* It's wonderful!