Monday, August 23, 2010

Life is Good!

Woo hoo! Welcome to another fantastic challenge at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps!

Since August's release is all about travel, we thought we'd have a travel-related challenge! Lots of people travel in August, enjoying a last hurrah before school starts and the fall/winter busy-ness begins. So let your imagination run wild and join us in this challenge! You just might be lucky enough to win a Sparkle Creations stamp!

My card features Cruisin' Chloe. I just love her little "Bug." Life IS good when you're traveling along with the top down and sunny skies overhead!

I used elements from a past Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit that features DP from the Petals & Paisley's collection by SEI. A classic! The greeting is by SRM. I inked all the edges with Tim Holtz Walnut Distress Ink.

Thanks for cruisin' by today!

11 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! I love the whole scene!

Monique said...

Oh so much fun!!

Becky said...

How cute.. love the dp, nothing like polka dot clouds..:)

Cheryl Valadez said...

Oh, Lisa! This little road scene is nothing short of spectacular! I love it! Those patterned hills and clouds are wonderful!!

Alice said...

this is fab, Lisa!! you are making me wanting those cute stamps!! =) LOVE the patterned hills! super coloring as always!! love it!

France Ringuette said...

Lisa, this is an absolutely stunning card !!! LOVE IT !!!

Laurel said...

oh my gosh this is so adorable!

Unknown said...

Love the super fun scene you created!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card, Lisa!!

Kristine said...

Love Sparkles images... and the trees even, the whole scene is very CUTE! =)

Debbie Pamment said...

Cruisin' by to say Hi and to say how much I LOVE this gorgeous card! But I think I'll catch a plane to visit - as much a convertible VW would be AWESOME!
xXx