Sunday, August 15, 2010

Birds of a feather flock together...

Isn't it true? That's why we're a great big family of paper crafters!

Hello everyone! Time for another fun challenge at The Pink Elephant!

RIBBON AND SPARKLE

Our sponsor this week is Pink Cat Studio. Melissa let us play with her ADORABLE images, and I chose Pretty Birds in Tree, which I love love love! 

The cardstock, DP, ribbon (yes, it's peeking behind the image as part of the middle background panel) and glitter were all part of the July Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit.  I used to glitter my cards all the time and then forgot all about it... now I'm hooked again! It's a bit difficult to see in the photo, but I've glittered the "fruit" of the tree. The chipboard piece by K&Company also has some sparkle.

I hope you'll join us for this fun challenge. Who doesn't love ribbon and sparkle? Be sure to click over to The Pink Elephant blog to see the CUTE cards created by the rest of Ella's Girls. They rock!!!

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Alice said...

this is so adorable,Lisa!! LOVE IT!!

Danni said...

what a wonderful card!! Fabulous!

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous card, Lisa!! Love the papers & stitching!!

Vicki G said...

Lisa, this is GORGEOUS!

Clare said...

sweet card, that image is so adorable!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Awe! So cute! All the multi-colored birds look darling :)