Sunday, May 30, 2010

Simply Betty Stamps - June Release Preview part 1

Yay, hurray, the first day of official previews of the brand new stamps being released by Simply Betty Stamps on June 1st is finally here!!!

My card features Betty! Each of the new releases in the My Kids Emo World line comes with a little friend. Betty's is that adorable chihuahua!

I played with one of Maren Benedict's Go-To Sketches on page 33 of the magazine. I'm loving Go-To Sketches magazine by Paper Crafts... such wonderful inspiration and great sketches! That amazing DP is from the Beautiful Blooms collection by Papertrey Ink. This paper sings to me, so you'll probably be seeing a lot of it!

I hope you'll hop around and see what the rest of the amazing Design Team has created with the My Kids Emo World images! I'm absolutely thrilled that Betty asked me to be a part of this journey. There is nothing I love more than coloring up fun and whimsical images... and Simply Betty Stamps will most definitely offer some of the BEST around!!! Hop on... the ride will be wild and a little bit crazy!!!

Debbie Pamment: Debbie P's Place
Jen Shults: Deconstructing Jen


Don't forget... you still have time to pre-order these stamps at a 10% discount up until 11:59 pm PACIFIC on May 31st, so hurry!!!

10 comments:

Alice said...

she is fabulous!! love your card, Lisa!!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Absolutly GORGEOUS lisa! Love betty!
Kristy xx

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Awesome Lisa, I love the polka dot paper!!!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Yay Lisa and Yay Betty!!!! :) Love the card!!! :)

Amy said...

I love this card, Lisa! Betty looks fab and the card is so playful and fun! Awesome!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What an amazing card! I love how you added her pet there! Fun :)

hugs, margie

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW Lisa - Betty is looking AMAZING - love the colours and papers!!!
xXx

Jessica Diedrich said...

I think she's my fave image from this first release and I LOVE your card! Congrats on your DT position-you'l rock this one as always!

Jen Shults said...

Oooh, fun card! Those polka dots are awesome. I love the colors you used on Betty. :D

Catherine said...

Supah cute, Lisa! Love the papers and the hair is gorgeous! Love the color!
Hugs,
Cat