Sunday, May 23, 2010

Celebration Charlie!

Happy Monday! It's time for a color challenge at The Pink Elephant!


And the color is... you guessed it... ORANGE!!! Orange is an often misunderstood color. But I say it's all about the shade! And the shades of orange in the Nutmeg collection by Cosmo Cricket ROCK!!!

Our sponsor this week is Digital Delights by Louby Lou. And, yes, their images are DELIGHTFUL!!!


My card features the adorable Celebration Charlie. He is wishing my son Clayton a Happy Birthday today! Okay, not really. Clay is a bit long in the tooth for this card, but today IS his 17th birthday. I'll have to make a card with a penguin on it for him... Clay LOVES penguins. I'll just have to save this cute card for someone else. (*grin*)

The sketch is by Jeanette Comerford for Friday Sketchers. I love Jeanette's work. Pop on over to her blog and take a look for yourself!

I hope you'll join us for this DELIGHTFUL color challenge! Be sure to pop over to The Pink Elephant to see what the rest of the Design Team created for this challenge.

Have a delightful day. Oh, and stay tuned... I have a very special post coming up next...

6 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Debbie Pamment said...

Hoe did I miss this one - it's sooooo fabulous and full of Lovely Lisa touches!
Big Hugs
xXx

Alice said...

he is so adorable!!! very sweet card, Lisa!!

Alice said...

he is so adorable!!! very sweet card, Lisa!!

Jen Shults said...

Wow this is fabulous!! And I LOVE that sketch!! Wow!

Kristine said...

Adorable! Love the rich warm colors and your coloring of this bear is perfection!! Great card Lis *Ü*