Monday, August 3, 2009

Inky Impressions 2nd Design Team Call

Inky Impressions is having its Second Design Team Call. I had so much fun coloring up Lili and Angelica, that I decided to throw my hat in the ring! Now that I've given those adorable images a try, there's no turning back!

You'll remember this card, which I posted yesterday. I'm officially submitting it as my entry for the DT call.

The DT call also requires a favorite non-card project. Well, I have to confess that except for this little purse, I haven't done any stamp related non-card projects in awhile. So, I sat down last evening and put this card holder together using a pattern by Andrea Walford.


Isn't it cute? I've put a couple of cards inside to show how it looks, but I plan to make a set of Lili and Angelica cards to fill this up and give it as a gift. When I have those cards ready, I'll definitely share them with you on my blog.

If you love to color sweet images, you should definitely give Inky Impressions stamps a try! They are too cute for words. There is also a challenge blog to add to the fun. I'm definitely going to play this Wednesday, that's for sure. For more inspiration, check out Kristine's creations. She's the one who convinced me that I had to have these stamps! LOL

Thanks for stopping by to visit today. I hope you'll remember to play in my Challenge For A Sunday Afternoon. This week's prize is a Basic Grey 6 x 6 June Bug paper pack!

Have a great day!

9 comments:

Vicki G said...

Lisa, your cards are Gorgeous!!! you've been a busy lady since I've had a chance to blog hop! Hope all is well with you!

Hugs,

Vicki

Patti J. said...

Lisa - this is still one of my favorite cards! Am working on your challenge now! (I REALLY want to win that BG paper!) Good luck with your DT spot! You are so brave!!! Keep me posted! Big hugs!

Kristine said...

OW WOW...Lisa, these are sooo AWESOME!! LOOOOVE your cute little box O' Cards with sweet Angelica on there! Fabulous idea. REMEMBER to go post this post link to the challenge blog using Mr. Linky HERE, http://inkyimpressionschallenges.blogspot.com/2009/07/inky-impressions-2nd-design-team-call.html

Stamp and Smile said...

Good for you girl... I know you can ace any stamp line with your super talent, love for stamping and your cards always have a fun style to them. Keep me posted!! Your MOJO is in full force! And I'm loving it...... Hugs and SMILES!! :)

Kay said...

Good luck with the DT, Lisa. I love your bubble card - so cute!

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW Lisa - these are adorable - waaayyy too clever dear girl!
Good luck with the DT call - will have my fingers crossed for you.
Lotsaluv
xXx

Stressed Stamper said...

love the card - and thank you - I can't believe I won last week - luck comes in 3's so best buy a lottery ticket.

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Love your card Lisa! Such a creative one!
Love these stamps too!
Pam Going Postal

Jenn Borjeson said...

VERY cute! Love it!