Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Simply Betty Stamps Previews Continue!

Woot woot, as Betty Boo would say! Time for another peek at what's to come on Sunday when Simply Betty Stamps releases six new images called Teen Scene! Today we're showcasing Miller & Max. Okay, I'm definitely not a snake person, but this one seems friendly enough... I hope. Yikes! Miller likes him, so that's all that matters. (*grin*)

I paired Miller and his pet snake with patterned paper from the Life of the Party collection by Basic Grey, and a wee brad by Bo-Bunny. I guess when it comes to making boy cards, less is more?

Be sure to pop over to the Simply Betty Stamps blog to see what Betty's fabulous design team has created featuring Miller & Max. We'll be back tomorrow with more! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Too gorgeous! I love all the colors on this and the little timepiece is awesome!

XXX

Patricia St Martin said...

WOW love this card you should enter it in cards for men challenge. here