Saturday, March 26, 2011

Do Sit Down

Happy Saturday!!! Time for another wonderful sketch challenge at Sketch Saturday!!!

I turned the sketch on its side for my card featuring one of my favorite new images... Mrs. Cleaver... one of the brand new Retro Crew Collection by Victoria Case for Susana's Custom Art and Card Design (SCACD). She's perfect paired with patterned paper from the Modern Homemaker collection by October Afternoon. I created the brads from images in the paper with Build-A-Brad by Stampin Up. The greeting is by Rosie's Roadshow.

I hope you'll come along and play with us this week. Our sponsor is The Craft Barn, offering a fabby Tim Holtz stamp set as a prize!


Be sure to nip on over to the Sketch Saturday blog to see the loveliness created by the rest of the design team ladies. You will love what you see!

Me, I'm off to see the Wizard. Actually, I'm off to see Wicked (for the second time) with my youngest Avery (his first theater experience) and my bestie Laureen and her son Garrett. It's a mother/son day for us! Have you seen Wicked? It's fabulous!!! I can't wait to see it again!

Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

WOOOOOW Lisa - this is truly AWESOME!!! The image, papers and B-a-B's all work soo beautifully! Your colouring in stunning - LOVE this!!
xXx

Renkata said...

ohhh wow Lisa, you have created such a romantic retro card. Love it.

Unknown said...

Oh Lisa this is the cutest! Love that image and what you did with it, great job on the sketch!

Unknown said...

Sweeeet!!! She is such a pretty lady! Pretty papers, Lisa, and I love those brads!

Alice said...

what a beautiful image and coloring, Lisa! yummy colors. love love this beautiful card!