Friday, February 18, 2011

Clearing Out My Stash!

Hey everyone, even though it's pouring rain right now and it's still Winter, I'm in a spring cleaning sort of mood... time to clear out some of my stash! I've got several Stampin' Up stamp sets up for sale right now on eBay and they're going fast! I started loading them into eBay last night and finished tonight...many sold just as fast as I could list them. As of this writing, one-third have already found new homes! If you're interested, you can find my auctions HERE.

In the next few days I will also set up a page right here on my blog to clear out MANY familiar stamp brands... Unity, Pink Cat Studio, Gina K, CC Designs, Verve, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Paper Pretties, Hero Arts... the list goes on. It's an embarrassment of riches that I have... many have never seen ink (yikes, did I just admit that out loud?) and it's time to let them go to a new home where they will get some LOVE! So check back soon! I'll make another announcement when the page is ready to go. In the meantime, if you love SU, check out eBay!

Thanks!!!

No comments: