Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sketch Saturday!

 Hello everyone! Time for another fabulous sketch challenge at Sketch Saturday!

Valentines seem to be on my mind lately (*grin*), so I pulled out the sweet papers and embellies from the Taylored Expressions January Key Ingredients kit, images from Love Everywhere, and the Heart Border die and went to work! I love coloring images, but sometimes it's fun to just stamp, don't you think?

To give the image a bit more interest, I first stamped the scene on Choice Snow White cardstock and then embossed it with a Cuttlebug embossing folder featuring sweet little flowers from the Once Upon a Princess bundle. I stamped the little house a second time, cut it out, and popped it over the original image with pop dots. Very easy!

I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge! Our sponsor is The Craft Barn. You'll want to nip over to the Sketch Saturday blog to see what the rest of the design team ladies have come up with for this sketch. So much lovely eye candy!

I'm on my way to a bridal shower this afternoon and then on to CHA to meet up with friends for dinner. Tomorrow will be my first full day at the show. I'll be working in the La-La Land Crafts booth off and on through Tuesday, so be sure to stop by and say hi! We're hosting some wonderful make-and-takes that you won't want to miss!

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Bente said...

Hi Lisa,
Lovely card you've made so cute colors. So looking forward to be a part of your team ♥
Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs, Bente

Sue from Oregon said...

oh Lisa! Have a great day!

Faye said...

What a brilliant interpretation of the sketch, absolutely brilliant card, loving all the pink too. Thank you for your very kind comment at my blog. xx

Alice said...

sweet stamps and cute papers to match! lovely card, LIsa!