Monday, October 4, 2010

Give Thanks

Photobucket

Thank you Laurel for reminding me that I can upload to Photobucket and add pictures through HTML. You're a lifesaver!

Hey everyone! It's Tuesday and time for another fun challenge at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps!!!

Photobucket


Not only that, but today is Day 2 of previews of the SIX new stamps being released on Saturday! Sem (Simone Clay), Sparkle and Stephanie are showcasing Caroling Josh using the same sketch as the rest of us are using for this week's challenge. You'll definitely want to pop over to the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog to see all of this week's cards, and make a special visit to Sem's, Sparkle's and Stephanie's blogs to show Caroling Josh some love!

My card features Fall Charlotte, one of my favorite images... probably because I'm a fall/winter girl. (*grin*) I'm not sure if you can tell, but I actually cut an aperture into the front panel and mounted the image behind, then cut a frame to place around the image. The DP is from the Autumn Spice collection by Stampin Up, the greeting is by SRM, the acorn is by Jolee's Boutique (this one's for you, Carol, Shelley and Alicia!), and the metal bar is something I had hanging around from eons ago by Making Memories.

Speaking of "something I had hanging around from eons ago," something exciting this way comes! My new blog look is part of it. But I shan't tell you what just yet. I'll be dropping clues and blog candy here and there over the next few weeks, so stay tuned! Bwaaahaaahaaa!!!

In the meantime, please do join us for this week's challenge. You might just win a SCRS stamp for playing!!!

I give thanks every day for each of you. Without you, this blog would be no fun!


5 comments:

Laurel said...

Errrgh to blogger, I can't upload photos either. I have been having to use photobucket.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Lisa! Love the rich colors!

Danni said...

Love the new blog look!!
Your card is wonderful!!

Alice said...

beautiful, beautiful card, Lisa! love it!