Friday, August 27, 2010

Thanks a bunch!

Yes, my friends, thanks a bunch for bearing with me while I'm concentrating on getting things done around the house before my husband starts traveling again for the golf season (the honey-do list is finally being whittled down!)...and while I work on a secret project. hee hee. Don't worry, I'll be revealing that to everyone very soon!

But YAY, it's Friday! Time for another fabulous Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge!

I am just loving the new Cosmo Cricket paper lines, especially Togetherness! (Pssst... by the way, Taylor has the new Cosmo Cricket AND  Basic Grey in stock!) Plus, I'm loving my new Garden Party Blooms die sets, so I grabbed my Garden Party Blooms stamp set and made this card in no time at all!

SU's So Saffron, Marina Mist and Poppy Parade inks match pretty well with the colors in the Togetherness DP. I punched out the butterflies with a 1/2" circle punch and placed a clear dome sticker over each to make the centers of the yellow and red flowers. A candy dot adorns the center of the blue flower. And finally, the ever popular shabby wrinkled ribbon... Taylor is now carrying some delicious colors of this fun ribbon. Just check Fresh Out of The Oven! That beautiful stick pin was made for me by my dear friend Kim Yu. Talk about happy mail! Thank you Kim!!!

I hope you'll come along and play with us this week! For more inspiration, take a peek at what the rest of the Sketch Crew has created with this fun sketch (a few of us are on break):

Alice Wertz: Alice's Little Wonderland 
Lori Craig: Make a Difference
Monika Davis: M.A.D. Stamper
Rachel  Sztonyk: Gingerbread Gallery
Rosie Hughes: Love My Craft Room
and of course Taylor herself: Taylored Expressions

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

8 comments:

Clare said...

Such a cheery card, love the papers and cute flowers!

Lori Craig said...

Love Taylor's flowers here and the bright colors. :) Is your hubby a golf coach?

Alice said...

such a sweet card, Lisa!! love the pps and the ribbon!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a sweet card Lisa! The ribbon & stick pin add such a pretty touch! Can't wait to hear what you have up your sleeve now!

Kristine said...

Very PRETTY!! I love that ribbon (seam binding??) --that reminds me Kelly still has some of that stuff in stock! And love your cute paper and flowers too. *Ü*

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Lisa! Great use of the pin!

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card, Lisa!! Love the pin!!

Debbie Pamment said...

LOVE this Lisa - the colours work soooo well together - you are a colour mix master!
xXx