Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sweet!

Hey everyone! Happy Monday!

Time for another fantastic challenge at The Pink Elephant!!! 


MOSTLY WHITE

I was excited to try this challenge... it's such a clean look. And I was even more excited to get to play with this adorable image by Meljens Designs! This cutie is called Double Scoop, and I see it's currently 25% off! Ice cream just doesn't get any sweeter than this! And I LOVE ice cream... it's my favorite dessert.

The little bit of DP you see is from the  12 x 12 Olivia collection by Basic Grey, as is the chipboard piece. It's hard to see in the photo, but I embossed the white background cardstock with the cupcake embossing folder from the Once Upon a Princess Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Bundle. I love it!

I hope you'll play along with us in this challenge. Will you be one of our next winners???

Have a SWEET day!
 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Super sweet card! I love the image. Thanks for sharing :)

Patti J said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the embossed white, and the BG background paper is perfect! Great card, my friend!!!

Christine said...

love the colors! sweet card!
little angel

Unknown said...

Yummy, yummy card!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very sweet & yummy!! Love it!!

Alice said...

so sweet!! lovely card!