Saturday, August 14, 2010

sweet crazy silly friends

Ahhh, to be a young girl again, spending time giggling with your sweet crazy silly friends. Come to think of it, I still do that very thing!

Welcome to Day 2 of the previews of the SIX new Back 2 School My Kids Emo World digi stamps being released by Simply Betty Stamps tomorrow!

Today I'm featuring Back 2 School Betty. She's the artist of the bunch and just made a "splash" for her friends. (*grin*) The DP is by Pinecone Press, and the words are from an old set of graffiti stickers I had in my stash. The "splash" was made courtesy of my dear friend Alicia's template. Thanks sweet girl! (Alicia is my daughter-in-law at heart. We were out late crafting at our LSS last night, which is why my card is posting so late.)

I hope you'll click on over to the Simply Betty Stamps blog to see more previews from the rest of the SBS Design Team... they will knock your socks off! And be sure to stop by tomorrow for our new release blog hop. There are more goodies to see and prizes to be won!!!

Now I'm off to go meet Nina Brackett in person. I'm so excited!!!

6 comments:

Patti J said...

What a darling image! Love your coloring, Lisa - you nailed the hair!!! Great card, all the way around - love everything about it! And...I still giggle with my girlfriends too! Hugs!!!

~Lady B~ said...

This is so fabulous! I love the bold colors and design! How perfect for an artsy girl! Your coloring is fantastic~! You must give me your recipe for auburn hair. Great job!

Betty Boo! said...

Awesomeness!!!! I love that splatter Betty made! I often do the very same thing.

I agree you still laugh and giggle and act silly around your friends... I have witnessed it! LOL

Thank you for the wonderful card!

Betty

Mona Pendleton said...

So fun & cute Lisa :)

Alice said...

once again, love your fab background!! fabulous card, Lisa!

Barb said...

LOVE the big paint splatter... perfect for the artsy Betty! Fabulous!