Friday, August 20, 2010

{Happy Day!}

{HAPPY friDAY}!!! Time for another fabulous Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge!

 This is actually a "stamp free" card. I couldn't resist breaking out my new Pixie-licious paper from Cosmo Cricket and coordinating chipboard. Too cute!!! I cut the "circles" with the sun die from Garden Party Blooms Die Set 2. And I used one of my new SRM Stickers for the greeting. Love those!

Be sure to stop by to see what de-licious-ness the rest of the Sketch Crew has come up with using this fun sketch!

Jami Sibley: More is More
Lori Craig: Make a Difference
Melissa Sauls: In Stamping Mode
Monika Davis: M.A.D. Stamper

Rachel  Sztonyk: Gingerbread Gallery
Rosie Hughes: Love My Craft Room
and of course Taylor herself: Taylored Expressions

Have a pixie-licious day!

15 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a fun card Lisa. Love the colors, the papers... those sun shaped flowers... TFS!

Lori Craig said...

So fun, Lisa! Love that mushroom and the bright colors. Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

Becky said...

How fabulous is this..love the colors and patterns.

Jami said...

This is such a fun take on the sketch - I love the way you used that die - such a great idea!

Andrea C said...

this is totally psychodelic, love it x

Lena Katrine said...

As georgeous as ever, sweetie!
Just popping in to wish you a lovely weekend ;)
Hugs, Lena K

Alice said...

this is so cute, Lisa!!

Traci S. said...

Wow, Lisa~

How fun is this card! I LOVE the bg paper. And, I love your very unique flowers! how colorful and whimsical. Love the mushroom! It really goes well with this card!

Thank you for sharing!

He IS Able,
Traci S.
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com
p.s. If you were the leader of the blog hop, thank you again. I left a comment on Helen's blog today. (Friday) I think you would enjoy reading it. It talks about how what I learned from all of the SSIC ladies is already being passed on to others...and that it has helped me tremendously today!
That blog was a life changing event to me.

His,
Traci S.

Rosie said...

This is such a fun and colorful card! Awesome job with the sketch!

Unknown said...

This sure is one happy card!

1LuvnMama said...

Wowza Lisa! Luv the bold colors and the PURPLE & GREENS just makes me smile! :)

Luv your take on the sketch. Hope all is well friend and I'm still hanging in there . . . I'm nearing the 27th week!

Alicia Garcia said...

Oh CUUUTE!
I <3 the toadstool and teh super fun layout...thsi is such a cheery card! <3

Sheri Gilson said...

What a fun card, Lisa!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! I love the bright colors.

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

Gorgeous card Lisa! Simply darling and I love the colors! Great job!!!
:) Rachel