Friday, July 23, 2010

A Sketch Saturday HI!

Happy Saturday everyone! I'm having such a BLAST being a Guest Designer for Sketch Saturday this month!!! The sketches are so much fun the play with, and everyone's so nice!

I turned this week's sketch on its side for my card featuring the adorable Sugar Sticks Girl With Kite by LORi Boyd. This image seems like a match made in heaven paired with DP and stickers from the A Walk In The Park collection by Echo Park. Obviously, this year's summer papers are really singing to my heart. I can't seem to get enough of their bright and cheerful colors!

I'll be anxious to see what you come up with using this sketch! Have a wonderful weekend, my friends. Thank you so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

Alice said...

cute cute cute! love this, Lisa!

Anonymous said...

This is just adorble, love all the bright colours!

Kathy Martin said...

Oh this is sooooooo ADORABLE! Love that little green bird! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card Lisa! Great take on the sketch :)

Debbie Pamment said...

This is such a LISA card - bright and full of energy - gorgeous and sweet all rolled into one!
xXx

Amy said...

Ok, this is just super cute and you always have the perfect papers for backgrounds! Fun card, Lisa!

Barb said...

ADORABLE, Lisa! Lori's Sticks & Lollies are the cutest things, and you've colored this one perfectly!