Friday, July 23, 2010

Ocean Wave Dancer

Happy Friday!Time for another fin-tastic Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge!!!

I've taken some liberties with this week's sketch... I made it square instead of rectangular to give it more depth so that Ocean Wave Dancer has plenty of room to dive! I'm so glad I finally got a chance to ink up one of these Sweet November cuties. I love them all!

The DP is from the Splash Dance collection by Imaginisce. Of course I had to shimmer up Ocean Wave Dancer's "scales" by adding some Stickles, so I mixed Baby Blue and Eucalyptus together. The "bubbles" are Rain Dots by Cloud 9 Design, and the shell embellishment is by K&Company.

Why not come along and play with us this week? I'd love to see what you come up with using this gorgeous sketch! Be sure to visit the rest of the Sketch Crew to see what they've come up with. It's sure to be a treat!

Jami Sibley: More is More
Melissa Sauls: In Stamping Mode
Monika Davis: M.A.D. Stamper

Rosie Hughes: Love My Craft Room
Sherrie Siemens: Card Creme
and of course Taylor herself: Taylored Expressions

Have a fin-tastic day my friends!

11 comments:

Becky said...

Oh Lisa this is just fabulous..love the coloring and the layout, and that shell is just gorgeous.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lisa, what a fabulous card! That cute image is adorable and the whole underwater scene is just great! Fabulous take on the sketch. :o)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Stunning card, Lisa! Beautiful coloring! and I love those bubbles!
TGIF :)
hugs, margie

Jami said...

Oh my goodness Lisa you've outdone yourself on this one! It's perfectly magical and such a creative take on the sketch!

Dragonlady said...

Gorgeous card, love these stamps and how you have used the dew drops.

Hugs Ali x

Unknown said...

Love this, Lisa!

Alice said...

this is a beauty, Lisa! love it!

Debbie Pamment said...

Soooooooooooooo pretty Lisa - I just LOVE these gals - I have a couple i need to ink up!
xXx

Amy said...

Wow, Ocean looks fabulous Lisa! I love how shimmery you got her tail and the scene you've created is perfect! Awesome card!

Helen L said...

Lisa,
I just love this card: the colors, the mermaid and your coloring, and the way you put it all together. thanks for the inspiration!!
Helen

SasSa said...

Hi Lisa.
What a beautiful card!
Like the colors and the sweet stamp.
But totally love the seashell.
Tried on my own to make it. Hope that is OK. Not as pretty as yours but...
Making a link to you.
Thanks for the inspiration!
Best regards SasSa