Sunday, June 13, 2010

Shop 'til you drop...

Guess what! Simply Betty Stamps is going digital... at least for some images... and the very first digi release is coming on Tuesday, June 15th! There are six images being released called the DT Divas, which are drawn by Betty Roberts and named for each of us on the Simply Betty Stamps Design Team!

My card features DT Diva Lisa, with her bag full of craft shopping. And of course I look exactly like this! Not!!! (Don't I wish!) Although I am frequently seen with a bag of craft shopping, so that much is true. {LOL} Ah well, a girl can dream, can't she?

I played with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge 77. I loved piecing all these papers together from the Fly A Kite collection by October Afternoon... the colors are YUMMY! The greeting is by Hanna Stamps... and I just realized 'til is spelled wrong. Oh well!

I hope you'll jump on over to the Simply Betty Stamps blog to see the other five DT Diva images... you will love them!!! And come back tomorrow for another preview!

Have a wonderful day!


12 comments:

Alice said...

she is so chic with your coloring, Lisa!! beautiful card!

Aunty Sue said...

oh i think i need this image soo many friend i could send this too.

Linby said...

ooh what fun and how lovely for you too.
Linbyx

Candace said...

How cute that you have a digi named after you!! Love this card!!

Candace said...

How cute that you have a digi named after you!! Love this card!!

Jen Shults said...

Very cool Lisa! I love your take on this sketch and these FABULOUS colors! Awesome job!

Alicia Garcia said...

So you...I am expecting to see you rockin' this polka-dotted frock for the CKC crop next week! You nailed the shading on this one...lovely! I am wantins some of these little candy-looking half-backed dots. Where are they from?

Amy said...

I want to go shopping with your diva Lisa, she looks like she gets all the good stuff!
Fabulous card, love your mix of papers!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty, Lisa!

Kathy Martin said...

Cute card! The image on it is me! ;) Always visiting my local Archiver's! :)

Sheri Gilson said...

How fun!! Love the new images!! You card is too cute, Lisa!!

Catherine said...

Hey good-looking! Wow, Lisa, your digi-self looks gorgeous!!!! I love your coloring and the fab papers you used. Totally stylin' my friend. Love it!