Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Kettle's On!

Yay, it's Saturday and time for our second Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge! Our first was a resounding success... we had 82 entries! Let's go for 100 this time!

Claire's got another fun sketch for us this week. Be sure to jump over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog to see some wonderful samples by the design team and Claire... and to take a peek at the three winners of the Top Mouse award for last week's challenge. Will you be the next to receive this cute award???

My card features two of my favorite stamp sets, Afternoon Tea and Afternoon Tea Sentiments. The amazing number of stamps in these two sets have endless possibilities! And I LOVE the fonts Claire used in these two sets.

The DP is Graphic 45. There are strawberries in the paper, which gave me the idea to use these strawberry stickers from October Afternoon. I love all these colors together.

Please do come and play with us this week. Remember, you can use any stamps you want, although of course we'd love to see what you come up with using Waltzingmouse Stamps (*wink*).

I hope this sketch is your cup of tea!

8 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

As always - a masterful job - I look forward to a cuppa with you one day - hopefully soon!
xXx

Becky said...

What a fabulous card and I just love this sentiment.

Julia Aston said...

I love the colors on this Lisa - it looks so warm and homey! perfect DP for the tea theme!

Alice said...

so pretty! love the pops of red and those strawberries are yum!! love this!! =)

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet! :)

MiamiKel said...

Beautiful! The paper really makes this image stand right out!

Genevieve said...

Great card Lisa, I love you choice of papers & the strawberries are very cute :)

Bonnie said...

Dear me! I love this paper! Gorgeous Lisa --love the strawberries and everything about it!