Thursday, November 12, 2009

Live Your Life With Grace

Isn't that a goal we should all strive for? It's one that eludes me from time to time, that's for sure. I am, shall we say, a bit emotional at times? Ha!

When I think of grace and beauty in the stamping world, I think of Nina Brackett's stamp designs for Gina K, especially her new Vintage Borders stamp set. Each stamp is so elegant, as are the stamps in Elegant Post. I paired the two sets for my card. The designs go perfectly with Webster's Pages DP, don't you think?

And, of course, since I'm always on the hunt for a good sketch, I happened on this one by Nina herself! It's actually for this week's Scrapbook Challenge on Stamp TV, but she mentioned that you could easily adapt the sketch to a card, so that's exactly what I did.

A short post today. I'll be back tomorrow with the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge. Thank you again and again for stopping by and for the kind comments many of you leave. You have no idea how much it means to me! I hope you have a graceful day!

8 comments:

NinaB said...

Wow, Lisa! This is amazing! I want to make cards like you when I grow up :-). Seriously, this has to be one of the prettiest cards I've seen with my own illustrations. Thank you for blessing me today.

Cindy Haffner said...

Lisa this is a masterpiece, I love it.

Patti J. said...

Frame this baby and hang it on the wall dear friend! You rocked my morning with this card! Great job, Lisa!!! I love Nina's border set...it's on my wish list! Posted some 'candy' today - be sure to sign up to win! Hugs!!!

Chrissy D said...

Lisa this is beautiful. I love your take on the sketch!

Cat said...

What a beautiful card! That paper is gorgeous, and I LOVE that flower! I left an "Over the Top" Blog award for you on my blog Here
Have a great day!

Debbie Pamment said...

WILL YOU STOP SHOWING US MERE MORTALS UP - LOL. Seriously Lisa - can you GET any better!!! This is just gorgeous!
xXx

Kristine said...

Very elegant! Love your flower in the corner :)

Rose said...

this is stunning!! love the papers and that flower :0) well when you get the "grace" down pat PLEASE pass on the trick to me! I am so grateful God doesn't expect us to be perfect in order to recieve His love.