Thursday, September 10, 2009

Digi Alert... Digi Alert... Digi Alert!!!

Hop on over to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps because on Thursdays only there's a free digi stamp up for grabs!!! This week's free digi is Cleo Clownfish. And while you're there, check out the newest digi releases, Harvest Fruits by Chris Dickenson, and Pick of the Fall by Deedee Anderson. So much goodness for so little money!!! I'll be back soon with samples using both sets. I don't know about you, but I'm getting in the autumn mood!

Have a great (digi) day!

2 comments:

Patti J. said...

Thanks for the heads up! I'll be there in a jiffy! I'm already in the mood for autumn! I love working with autumn colors, textures, and autumn holidays have the very best in the stamp/digi world! Thanks again - hope you are okay!

Kristine said...

OH MY GOODNESS... I just clicked through to those links and I LOOVE that Pick of Fall set!! Adorable!! Also love the Havest one - great verses in there. THanks so much Lisa for this li'l reminder! ;)