Thursday, July 23, 2009

A New Badge and a Treasured Friendship


Check this out!!! My BBFF Kristine Breach created this super cool badge for my new Challenge for a Sunday Afternoon. Isn't it great? What's even greater is what a good friend Kristine is to me. The very best part of blogging is all the amazing people I've met all over the world... people who have become very special to me, who have truly become dear friends (hi there Kristine, Debbie, Michelle, Carolann, Patti J, and Sara!). I just can't believe how lucky I am.

Anyway, I hope you'll decide to play in my challenge. I sorta went out on a limb with this...there are so many challenges out there already. But I'm totally fine with mine being combined with others, and I'll always have a prize up for grabs every week. I'd be honored if you would display my badge on your blog with a link back to my blog. Leave me a comment if you do. There very well could be a prize in it for you!!!

There's still time for this week's challenge described in this post below. It closes midnight Pacific (GMT -8) on Saturday, July 25 (not July 18... thanks for the catch Debbie!) ... which means 5:00 pm Sunday evening for my Aussie friends!

Off I go to my craft room. So many fun things to do, so little time!

8 comments:

Patti J. said...

Wahoo! I am so excited for you! Your very own challenge - girl you are SO brave! I'll grab your sign right now and go link it up on my blog - is it Sunday yet??????

Patti J. said...

Lisa - is there a code I need or do I just configure it to your blog in general?

Kristine said...

Oh YAY! You got it up here :) I'm so honored...what sweet things you have to say...THANK YOU!! I'm so grateful for finding a friend in YOU too Lisa.

OH, and in reply to Patti J. up above, what I did on my blog, was I clicked on the label under post that says "challenge for a Sunday afternoon" and then copied the URL and pasted that as to what to link my badge to. Does that make sense? So when people click your badge, it takes them to all the "CFASA" posts. :)

Debbie Pamment said...

Hi Lisa - am hoping your 1st challenge finishes on July 25th, not the 18th!! Mind you - I'd appreciate another go at my birthday - LOL. I have my card done but will need to wait to morning to take a pic! Will be back after a few hours of zzzzz's!!
Thanx too for the mention - it's been an amazing journey this blogging - and it's still got a way to go - meeting you IRL is on my wish list for sure....
mwah mwah and CYA in cyberland in a bit....
xXx

Stamp and Smile said...

What a need surprise Lisa... and such a sweet friend to make this for you!! I LOVE IT.. :) I just posted my card on your Mr. Linky! I will get your Badge up on my blog tonight. Thanks for the kind words... YOU ROCK TOO! :)

Piali said...

Hi Lisa, sounds like fun challenge, I will join in for challenge this Sunday. I have your badge up on my blog.
huggs
Piali

Chat Noir said...

Hi Lisa,

making new friends has been the greatest thing about having a blog. Thankyou for the mention, and I hope your Challenge continues EVERY Sunday because its just the best way to unwind and lose myself in a clutter of boxes, stamp-pads, embossing powders and of course card stock here and there too!!

Have put up an entry and added your beautiful logo to my blog.

Cat said...

Hi, Lisa! Just found your blog and I love your adorable little pink elephant! I love cats and your blog title is just too cute! I've added your badge to my blog.

http://catscraftycorner.blogspot.com/