Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!



God Bless America, indeed! Happy 4th of July everyone! I'm sure most of you are already at the beach, the shore, the river, the lake, the pool, wherever you like, enjoying the day with family and friends. We're heading out ourselves in a bit. This hot weather makes it hard for me to drum up any enthusiam for outdoor activities. I am definitely NOT a hot weather gal... which makes one wonder what I'm doing in Southern California in the desert climate!

I made this card years ago. I don't even have these stamps anymore (but they are Stampin Up!). Since I currently have no patriotic stamps, I pulled this out to share in recognition of this important day. The flag image was embossed using glitter embossing powder, which looks really shimmery in person. The strip along the back is a piece of Magic Mesh.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, feeling proud to be an American. (I love that song... it brings tears to my eyes every time I hear it.)

I'll be back tomorrow with some new creations.

P.S. My son Collin finally helped me figure out how to do a better job cropping my photos! Yay!

1 comment:

Susan (coffeeforme) said...

I remember this stamp...very nice. Happy 4th of July Lisa.